Meet Dr. Julie
Julie Blumenfeld, DDS
I love meeting new people every day and playing a part in their lives. My profession means so much to me: being a positive influence in the lives and health of so many different children, and learning from them in return, makes me look forward to practicing pediatric dentistry. I truly love explaining the importance of prevention to parents and children and empowering kids to keep their mouths healthy. I have a passion for working with children and young adults, including those with special needs, and believe in educating patients and their families about the importance of oral health and its link to systemic health.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science, Neurobiology and Physiology - University of Maryland, College Park
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery - University of Maryland Dental School Pediatric Dentistry
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry - University of Maryland Dental School
- Pediatric Dental Residency – University of Maryland Dental School
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Maryland Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Outside the Office
I am originally from Savannah, Georgia, but I have called Baltimore my home for many years. My husband Jacob and I have two beautiful boys, Zachary and Isaac. I love spending time with my boys and I also enjoy cooking, traveling, and running.